Saturday, September 12, 2009

Out of the hospital!

Good news! I'm out of there! I could not have lasted one more minute. I'm not great, and still feel nauseated, and all systems are not functioning 100% - but who cares? I'm home, and it feels wonderful to be here with Aly, Richard and Daisy. (Of course, I'm missing David!) If I went from the bed to the chair, from the chair to the bed, then strolled around the hospital corridor one more time, I think it would have been over for me. Now, I can go from my bedroom, to the kitchen, to the living room, to the family room and do it all over again. It's the simplest things in life! Thank you all for following my blog. More in a few days when I have some more strength.

2 comments:

  1. Susan -- I know exactly what you mean. I hope each day is better and better. I'm in Minneapolis at a technology conference right now. I'll call when I get back to the left coast. (There are no hills here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walked into Peet's on Domingo early this am and who did I see?!!! One of the most amazing, inspirational, beautiful people in the world. Fragile and yet so strong! So glad you are home where you belong.

    ReplyDelete